Michigan CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 3 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. If your bus is equipped with ABS, during an emergency situation, you should _______.
2. If while driving a bus you see a drawbridge, stop ____ ft. before it. This is the recommended safe distance.
3. While driving in high winds, you need to ________.
4. If the outside right side flat mirror is adjusted properly, you be able to see ________ behind the bus.
5. During an emergency, remember that you can possibly evacuate through _______.
6. Passive crossings typically have?