Michigan CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 4 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. The outside left and right side flat mirrors should be adjusted so that you can see________.
2. Students should evacuate the bus when ________.
3. During an emergency situation in which there is the risk of a spilled hazardous material, you should lead students how many ft. upwind of the bus?
4. If you work for an interstate carrier, you need to complete a written inspection report ________.
5. Because students may drop an object near the bus during loading and unloading, you should _______.
6. During an emergency, remember that you can possibly evacuate through _______.