Michigan CDL Practice Test: Passenger - Test 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||22|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. How do you label a package if the hazardous material label will not fit on the package?
2. A person should not smoke within __ feet of a vehicle placarded for Class 3 (flammable liquids) or Division 2.1 (gases).
3. Where are the identification numbers assigned to chemicals located?
4. When loading containers of hazardous materials, you should not use:
5. What does a shipping paper describe?
6. In the Hazardous Material Table, what is in Column 2?