Michigan CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||24|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. How can you test the trailer brakes?
2. Stop light switches are necessary because ________.
3. While driving a combination vehicle, you should follow at least ____ second for each ____ ft. of your vehicle length.
4. Coolant recovery containers permit you to ________.
5. If there is rust around the wheel nuts what should you do?
6. Inspect your wheels and rims to make sure ______.