Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. What is the Motor Carrier Safety Improvement Act of 1999?
2. To prevent your cargo from being top-heavy, put the __________.
3. A general rule for tying down cargo: you need one tiedown for each _____ ft. of cargo.
4. You will lose your CDL for at least ______ days if you have committed two serious traffic violations within a three-year period involving a CMV.
5. When trying to figure out how much space you should have in front of your vehicle, a good general rule to follow is that if you are travelling below 40 mph you need at least one second for each 10 ft. of your vehicle's length. If you are traveling at greater speeds you should add how many seconds for safety?
6. The air pressure should build from ____ to ____ within 3 minutes.
7. If one air system is very low on pressure _______.
8. If your privilege to operate your personal vehicle is revoked because of alcohol, you will _______.