Michigan CDL Practice Test: Tank - Test 3 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||31|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauling any liquid or gaseous materials in a tank or tanks, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The Tanker Vehicles endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. How should you expect a tank that has baffles to ride in comparison to a tank without?
2. Some liquid tanks are divided into several smaller tanks by ________.
3. To prevent roll overs, drivers of combination vehicles should avoid ________.
4. How should you check a tank for any spills?
5. What can cause a decrease in air pressure?
6. Baffles in liquid cargo tanks do not usually prevent the liquid surge movement from _______.