Michigan CDL Practice Test: Tank and Hazmat - Test 2 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||39|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Why does hauling liquids in tanks require special skills?
2. What helps control the forward and backward liquid surge?
3. When driving a liquid tanker why should you take highway curves and on ramp/off ramp curves well below the posted speed limits?
4. Before a trip, you should __________.
5. What makes a bulk liquid tanker difficult to manage?
6. A tank trailer with baffles helps to control ________.