Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 4 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Why is rough acceleration ill-advised when pulling a trailer?
2. Where is the braking mechanism located?
3. For what offense are you able to bypass a commercial motor vehicle disqualification?
4. When you are transporting cargo, you should inspect your cargo within the first ___ miles.
5. The _______ can be used to slow the vehicle while you are driving down a hill.
6. What is a front brake limiting valve?