Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class C - Test 5 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||44|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class C CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. When you are securing cargo, blocking and bracing are used to ________.
2. Why should you exercise special care when transporting dry bulk tanks?
3. Every ____ hours (or 150 miles, whichever comes first) you should check to ensure your cargo is secure.
4. On the Hazardous Materials Table column 1 shows _______.
5. The Gross Vehicle Weight is ______.
6. What affects your vehicle's total stopping distance?