Michigan CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 2 2019(From the 2019 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||46|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?
2. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.
3. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
4. You must have spare electrical fuses for your bus, unless __________.
5. In buses, what is the standee line?
6. The exterior baggage compartments of your vehicle should ______.