Michigan CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||47|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. While driving a bus, it's good practice to stop, at minimum, how many feet before a drawbridge?
2. While driving your bus, you should avoid _______.
3. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
4. Which of the following are buses never to carry?
5. Which of the following is a good indicator that you are driving your bus too fast for a banked curve?
6. As a bus driver you are not allowed to carry __________.
7. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.
8. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?