Michigan CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Michigan CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. The emergency brakes will come on __________.
2. When you are transporting cargo, you should inspect your cargo within the first ___ miles.
3. What is the purpose of a front-end header board?
4. To test the trailer emergency brakes you need to first ______.
5. What is the device that connects the service and emergency air lines from the truck to the trailer?
6. It's important that a warning signal comes on before the air pressure in the tank falls below _______.