Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Common drugs, such as cold tablets:
2. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
3. In hotter weather, wearing a riding jacket:
4. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?
5. When approaching an intersection, you should:
6. Bright colored helmets: