Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. In hotter weather, wearing a riding jacket:
2. Common drugs, such as cold tablets:
3. Which of the following situations would cause you to increase your following distance?
4. Helmeted riders are how many more times likely to survive a crash than those not wearing helmets?
5. When approaching an intersection, you should:
6. Bright colored helmets: