Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. The combined effects of alcohol and other drugs are:
2. Bright colored helmets:
3. To best control a motorcycle, the driver should:
4. When preparing to pass another vehicle on their left, what part of the lane should you ride in?
5. Which of the following provides the most protection?
6. Which is not an example of a slippery surface?
7. Proper lane position should allow for all of the following except:
8. It is MOST important to flash your brake light when: