Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Which of the following provides the most protection?
2. When riding with a passenger, the driver should provide directions to the passenger, including
3. How many motorcycle/car crashes are caused by drivers entering a rider’s right-of-way?
4. The best way to stop quickly is to:
5. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash you should:
6. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?