Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash you should:
2. The best way to stop quickly is to:
3. When riding with a passenger, the driver should provide directions to the passenger, including
4. Which of the following provides the most protection?
5. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?
6. How many motorcycle/car crashes are caused by drivers entering a rider’s right-of-way?