Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. When using a sidecar with a passenger, you should:
2. When marijuana is smoked, how long can the effects last?
3. Without a helmet, a motorcycle rider is ___________ times more likely to suffer a critical head injury in a crash.
4. A larger cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you:
5. If you are feeling tired when driving, you should:
6. The front brake: