Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. A larger cushion of space between you and the vehicle in front of you:
2. Without a helmet, a motorcycle rider is ___________ times more likely to suffer a critical head injury in a crash.
3. If you are feeling tired when driving, you should:
4. When marijuana is smoked, how long can the effects last?
5. The front brake:
6. When using a sidecar with a passenger, you should: