Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. If driving a three-wheel motorcycle or using a sidecar, what is a danger of riding too far to the right of the lane?
2. When driving at night, you should do all of the following except:
3. A pre-ride inspection should be done:
4. The gear shift lever is located
5. If braking on a curve,
6. In hotter weather, wearing a riding jacket: