Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Shifting to a lower gear causes an effect similar to:
2. If it is warm outside, should you wear a leather jacket?
3. If you must go over an obstacle, you should:
4. When riding a motorcycle, clothing:
5. A motorcycle with a sidecar:
6. How can you discourage another vehicle sharing your lane?