Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 7 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||7|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. When applying the front brake, you should:
2. Riding with a passenger:
3. The single most important thing you can do to improve your chances of surviving a crash is:
4. Which of the following would not be a good reason to sound your horn?
5. If conditions may require a longer stopping distance or if the pavement is slippery:
6. If your motorcycle has convex mirrors, and you are not familiar with this type of mirror, you should practice using the mirrors because:
7. The proper body position on a motorcycle:
8. If braking on a curve,