Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 8 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||8|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. To lessen your chances of being involved in a crash you should:
2. If you are driving and the motorcycle starts to drive differently, what should you do?
3. If you are driving your motorcycle in traffic and a small animal appears in your lane, you should,
4. The combined effects of alcohol and other drugs are:
5. Where is the gearshift lever located?
6. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?