Michigan DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Michigan, you must pass a knowledge test. The Michigan Knowledge test consists of 20 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Surfaces that provide poor traction include all of the following, except:
2. When checking tire pressure,
3. How can you discourage another vehicle sharing your lane?
4. The FRONT brake supplies how much of the potential stopping power?
5. What is the best lane position for a motorcycle operator?
6. When braking, you should use: