Michigan DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Michigan Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Michigan Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
2. What does a flashing yellow light mean
3. Which of the following is true about driving on a wet roadway?
4. City driving is more dangerous than expressway driving because of the:
5. If you drink alcohol socially, what helps insure safe driving
6. This sign means: