Michigan DMV Permit Practice Test 14 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Michigan Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Michigan Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. What is the most important driving technique to avoid crashes when driving in icy or snowy conditions?
2. What does this road sign mean
3. To change lanes you should
4. What is the meaning of this sign?
5. This sign tells you that:
6. If a vehicle using high beams comes toward you, you should look towards _____ of the road.