Michigan DMV Permit Practice Test 2 2019(From the 2019 Michigan Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Michigan Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Michigan Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. When two vehicles arrive at an intersection at the same time, which one has the right-of-way when no signs or signals indicate rules?
2. On slippery roads, you should:
3. You must yield for emergency vehicles:
4. At night, it is hardest to see:
5. If you begin to feel tired while driving, the best thing to do is:
6. You may avoid the risks of alcohol-related crashes by