Michigan DMV Permit Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Michigan Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Michigan Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Michigan Knowledge exam consists of 50 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Michigan Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Michigan DMV locations.
1. This sign is a warning that you are approaching
2. Your brake lights tell other drivers that you:
3. You are coming to an intersection with a yellow flashing light. You should:
4. This sign means:
5. When you are in a line of traffic that is crossing a railroad track that has no signals or gates:
6. When you see this black and yellow sign, it means:
7. A flashing red traffic signal at an intersection has the same requirements as which of the following?
8. You may not park your vehicle: