1. Take notes while you are reading the Handbook.Take out a pen and some pieces of paper, and write down some important points. This is a better way for you to remember things you read.
2. Review your notes carefully.Spend some time on reading your notes and try to remember the knowledge.
3. Put your knowledge into action.Take our free Minnesota CDL tests, such as CLASS A - Test, CLASS B - Test, Bus - Test, HazMat - Test, Double and Triples - Test, Tank - Test, Passenger - Test, and Air Brakes - Test.
4. Take your real knowledge tests.Stop practicing when you always get a good score. Make an appointment about your exam date and address.
5. Pass your test and get your license.
Wish you good luck!