Minnesota CDL Practice Test: Class A - Test 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for this license, applicants must pass a 50-question test. And applicants must score 80% to pass the test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Commercial Driver Handbook. Endorsements that may be used with a Class A CDL include Hazardous Materials, Passenger, Double and Triples, HazMat and Tanker, Air Brakes and School bus. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. You will lose your CDL for at least one year if you are caught committing which first offense?
2. What does the foot brake send to all of the brakes?
3. You will lose your CDL for at least _____ if you have committed three or more violations of an out-of-service order in a ten-year period.
4. What is the purpose of a front-end header board?
5. What does IRP stand for?
6. Why should you use some caution when honking your horn?
7. Why should you inspect your vehicle?
8. Which of the following is a reason brakes fade?