Minnesota CDL Practice Test: HazMat - Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||21|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for hauIing hazardous materials, applicants must pass a 20-question test. Before taking the test, applicants must pass a Transportation Security Administration background check. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Minnesota Commercial Driver Handbook. The Hazardous Materials endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What are the outside left and right side flat mirrors on a school bus used for?
2. Each state has laws and regulations dictating how school buses should operate at railroad-highway crossings. In general, drivers must ______.
3. How often should you inspect your bus?
4. For school bus drivers, the danger zone may extend as much as ______ ft. from the front bumper.
5. Because of passing cars, the area ______ of the bus is always considered dangerous for school buses.
6. You should adjust the outside left and right side convex mirrors so you are able to see _______.
7. The outside left and right side crossover mirrors are located _______.
8. Which of the following should you ensure is in working condition before driving?