Minnesota CDL Practice Test: Double and Triples - Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||28|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for pulling two or three trailers, applicants must pass a 15-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Minnesota Commercial Driver Handbook. The Double/Triple trailers endorsement can be used with the Class A CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. If you are pulling triple trailers where should you position the heaviest trailer?
2. Which of the following is a necessary step to ensure that you have the best control of your double or triple on a curve?
3. When connecting the converter dolly to the rear trailer, you should remember to ________.
4. Why should you keep the fifth wheel plate lubricated?
5. When the emergency line loses pressure ______.
6. Automatic slack adjusters ________.
7. It is very dangerous to unlock the pintle hook with the dolly still under the rear trailer because _________.
8. The pressure in the service line indicates ______.