Minnesota CDL Practice Test: Bus - Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota CDL Handbook)
|Number of tests:||46|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To obtain this endorsement for driving a school bus, applicants must pass a 20-question test. And to pass the test, applicants must score at least 80%. Test questions are from the Minnesota Commercial Driver Handbook. The School Bus endorsement can be used with the Class A, B, or C CDL. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. The exterior baggage compartments of your vehicle should ______.
2. You may not need to stop completely when a bridge has an attendant controlling traffic, but regardless of this you should ________.
3. You must have spare electrical fuses for your bus, unless __________.
4. While driving your bus, you should scan ________ for trouble or hazardous conditions.
5. If your fifth wheel plate is not well lubricated, this could cause ___________.
6. In buses, what is the standee line?
7. As a bus driver you are not allowed to carry __________.
8. Which of the following parts should you be able to identify for your CDL Skills test?