Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||1|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. Why should a load be placed low on a motorcycle?
2. When riding, the best protection for the operator is:
3. What does it mean when a motorcycle driver puts his left hand out, as shown in the image?
4. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed:
5. Which is not considered protective eye wear?
6. Taking a turn too fast _______.