Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
2. The cushion of space between a motorcycle and the vehicle in front:
3. When riding over rough surfaces, you should
4. A front –wheel flat tire is especially hazardous because:
5. The best colors that allow you to be seen are:
6. To be effective in providing protection for a motorcycle rider, pants should: