Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What is not an advantage of riding closely when riding in a group?
2. If you borrow a motorcycle:
3. When it is obvious you will turn ____
4. What does this hand signal mean?
5. Maximum front-line braking is accomplished by:
6. On a slippery surface, which of the following should you not do?