Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. Where is the engine cut-off switch usually located?
2. When riding, you should:
3. When traction is reduced, you should:
4. The primary source of information about your motorcycle should come from:
5. A properly fitted motorcycle
6. In New Hampshire, a person 21 or older with a Blood Alcohol Concentration of ___ or higher is considered intoxicated.