Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 14 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||14|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. Can clothing be helpful in preventing injuries in a crash?
2. Swerving a motorcycle:
3. When securing a load, you should place the load ____.
4. The gear shift lever is located
5. When looking through a turn to see where you are going, you should:
6. If the front wheel skids: