Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 15 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||15|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What clothing item will not reduce injuries in a crash?
2. Usually, a good way to handle tailgaters is to:
3. When passing a vehicle:
4. What formation is best for keeping the riders in a group close together?
5. To reduce your reaction time, you should:
6. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?