Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 16 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||16|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. The front brake is _______.
2. When it starts raining it is usually best to:
3. Riding for long periods in cold weather could result in all of the following except:
4. Hearing protection is:
5. A simple way to make your motorcycle easier to see is to:
6. Slippery surfaces can make it difficult to drive a motorcycle. Which of the following would be considered a slippery surface?