Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 17 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||17|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When carrying passengers, you should do which of the following?
2. What is a good color to wear to be seen?
3. What can help reduce head or neck injuries resulting from a crash?
4. What adjustments may you have to make to accommodate a passenger?
5. When you park a motorcycle, it should be:
6. If you borrow a motorcycle: