Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 18 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||18|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. The combined effects of alcohol and other drugs are:
2. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
3. To lessen your chances of being involved in an accident, you should do all of the following except:
4. If either tire goes flat while riding, you should:
5. How many motorcycle/car crashes are caused by drivers entering a rider’s right-of-way?
7. An experienced rider:
8. If you try shifting into a lower gear, but you are not going slow enough, what could happen?