Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 19 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||19|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When traction is reduced, you should:
2. If you try shifting into a lower gear, but you are not going slow enough, what could happen?
3. When checking tires before a ride, you should look at all of the following except:
4. When alongside a vehicle and in its blind spot, you should:
5. When carrying passengers, you should do which of the following?
6. What is the primary psychoactive ingredient in marijuana