Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 2 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||2|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. What may help if you experience slippage of the chain?
2. An approved helmet:
3. Most motorcycle crashes happen:
4. To control a motorcycle properly you should:
5. To get the best protection, what should you look for when using a helmet?
6. The single most important thing you can do to reduce risk and improve your chances of surviving an accident is: