Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 3 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||3|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When it starts to rain it is usually best to:
2. When should you increase your following distance?
3. When stopping,
4. When riding with a passenger you should do all of the following except:
5. How often should a motorcycle driver check their rearview mirrors?
6. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should be placed: