Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 4 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||4|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. Reflective clothing should:
2. Bright colored helmets:
3. What can help reduce head or neck injuries resulting from a crash?
4. To adjust for added weight when riding with a passenger, you should:
5. If a driver is tailgating you, you should:
6. The center third of the driving lane is where