Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 5 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||5|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. When looking through a turn to see where you are going, you should:
2. Impairment from alcohol:
3. To be legal, a motorcycle must include all of the following except:
4. When riding in a group, inexperienced riders should position themselves:
5. When driving at night, how should the following distance be compared to driving during the day?
6. How often should the brake hydraulic fluid be checked?