Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 6 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||6|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. The middle portion of the lane usually contains an oily strip. You should:
2. The faster you drink:
3. Impairment from alcohol:
4. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
5. If your motorcycle starts to wobble you should:
6. What is a good color to wear to be seen?
7. What is the recommended following distance behind another vehicle?
8. The best lane position is: