Minnesota DMV Motorcycle Practice Test 9 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Motorcycle Manual)
|Number of tests:||9|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: To get a motorcycle license in Minnesota, you must pass a knowledge test. The Minnesota Knowledge test consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that test. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Motorcycle Manual. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. Reflective material
2. A plastic shatter-resistant face shield:
3. To be legal, a motorcycle must include all of the following except:
4. When traction is reduced, you should:
5. When riding a motorcycle:
6. When passing cars parked on the right, what is a dangerous situation a motorcycle operator should be prepared for?
7. Which of the following is not a possible cause of a “wobble?”
8. A motorcycle with a sidecar: