Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 10 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||10|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. After stopping for a school bus that is unloading children:
3. If you are stopped by a police officer, you should:
4. Anything that requires you to _______ could cause you to crash.
5. A broken yellow line alongside a solid yellow line means
6. Allow a larger space cushion when stopping: