Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 11 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||11|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. If a traffic light shows both a red light and a green arrow, a driver may not turn in the direction of the arrow until the red light has changed.
2. If someone has consumed alcoholic drinks, what will help the person overcome the influence of those drinks?
3. Motorcyclists are entitled to use the full width of a traffic lane; therefore, a driver should pass a motorcycle the same way as passing another vehicle.
4. When driving on wet roadways, you should remember:
5. This sign means:
6. When driving on major highways: