Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 12 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||12|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. This sign means:
2. Hydroplaning is usually caused by:
3. At a light rail intersection, always
4. When getting ready to change lanes, you should
5. This sign is used to warn drivers about:
6. This sign means
7. If your turn signals fail, you should use _____ to indicate you are turning.
8. What does an orange-colored sign mean