Minnesota DMV Permit Practice Test 13 2020(From the 2020 Minnesota Driver's Manual)
|Number of tests:||13|
|Number of questions:||30|
Directions: When applying for Minnesota Driver's license, applicants must take and successfully pass a knowledge exam. The Minnesota Knowledge exam consists of 40 questions. You must score 80% to pass that exam. The following questions are based on the details provided in the Minnesota Driver License Manual. Please study the manual before taking the test. If you need additional information, please contact your local DMV office. You can find your nearest DMV office at Minnesota DMV locations.
1. As fog can greatly reduce visibility of other vehicles, pedestrians and traffic signals, you should:
2. This is the shape and color of a __________ sign.
3. To reduce the effects of headlight glare at night, you should look:
4. Before turning, you should:
5. who must yield when a driver is turning and a pedestrian is crossing without A traffic light?
6. This sign means:
7. You must pull over to the edge of the road and allow an emergency vehicle to pass
8. A steady yellow light means that a _______ light will soon appear.